My Fellow Readers,
As we approach Valentine’s Day, Snowboarding Finals, and other very important holidays like kids-out-of-school-and-I-dont-want-to-pull-my-hair-out-days, we need to remember our mission. That we are all here together to #makereadinggreatagain .
I personally am finishing one of these new releases and have three in the queue to start right afterward.
I am working with you, my fellow reader. I’m here to tackle that long TBR pile. To go without sleep so we can read all the books!
Let’s work together to MAKE READING GREAT AGAIN and start by picking up some fabulous new releases!
- Brooklynaire by Sarina Bowen (Just finishing this one. You think you know the Billionaire tropes, but you’ve never met a geeky tech Billionaire and hockey owner from Brooklyn) http://amzn.to/2HcZ9H6
- The Wrong Kind of Love by Lexi Ryan (A single dad and a runaway bride) http://amzn.to/2Hd0FZG
- More than Love you by Shayla Black (He’s a retired football star and she’s supposed to just be a fling) http://amzn.to/2BpzSJ8
- The Smallest Part by Amy Harmon (A new one from the queen of The Feels) http://amzn.to/2sqjEwB
- Eternal Mourning by Carrie Ann Ryan (Book 7 in the best selling shifter series) http://amzn.to/2Ci5Zrh
- Twisted Locke by Victoria Ashley and Jenika Snow (Book 3 in this sexy series following three brothers) http://amzn.to/2su7Mtw
- Cruz by HJ Bellus (He’s a fighter and she wants nothing to do with fighting. #FREE in #KindleUnlimited) http://amzn.to/2Br8qL5
- In Harmony by Emma Scott (True NA with two lost souls returning home. #FREE in #KindleUnlimited) http://amzn.to/2HakroG
- On His Knees by Laura Kaye (M/M with a hardass lawyer submitting to a man) http://amzn.to/2ECTmfl