My Fellow Readers,
As you sit there, looking at your reading device, whether it be a phone, a computer, an e-reader, or a hologram, do you think about how often we stare at these screens? How often we take time away from our days to check what our friends are doing or mindlessly taking Buzzfeed quizzes?
For 2018, I, an author for the readers, have vowed to #makereadinggreatagain and have started getting at least one new release a week and have been reading. My goal was to read one book a month, but there have been so many new releases I’ve already surpassed that tenfold (and it’s only February).
On a personal note, I was also lucky to be picked up by a publisher in 2017 and my first book was published with Entangled this week. While working with them and other authors in the company, I felt the camaraderie that I thought I was missing for so long in publishing. I started reading more of their books and discovering other authors as well that really made reading great again for me.
So I urge you, my fellow readers, instead of getting angry with each other. Let’s pick up a book. Let’s share new releases. Let’s talk about how much we love books and authors!
Together we can #makereadinggreatagain
- Straight up Irish by Magan Vernon (First in a series about three playboy Irish brothers set to inherit the family pub franchise, they just have to get married first. ) http://amzn.to/2HvLHhO
- Cinderella and The Geek by Christina Phillips (A fake date leads to trouble, the very best kind. Im reading an eARc now, be jealous!) http://amzn.to/2BB0qHE
- Leaving Everest by Megan Westfield (An expedition with her long-time British hero crush. Readin an eARC of this one too!) http://amzn.to/2Hr5vCG
- Heart Stronger by Rachel Blaufeld (Single mom with the boy next store. #oneclick ed this one as soon as I read the description) http://amzn.to/2EPADNP
- Gentlemen Nine by Penelope Ward (She’s hired a male escort, only it turns out to be a man from her past) http://amzn.to/2HswqOH
- Elite by Carrie Aarons (Secret society at an Ivy league college. Been seeing this one everywhere and I’m definitely intrigued!) http://amzn.to/2sLbWgX
- Eulogy by Rachel Van Dyken (Dark mafia romance) http://amzn.to/2sLbWgX
- Dangerous in Motion by Sidney Bristol (Retired Navy Seal) http://amzn.to/2FdVpof
- Reckless by Lex Martin (Hooking up with the boss) http://amzn.to/2BzP4nj
- Fresh Catch by Kate Canterbury (M/M with a hotshot businessman and a lobster fisherman) http://amzn.to/2BFgRmq
- Driving Whiskey Wild by Melissa Foster (Formers Special Forces officer and motorcycle club member) http://amzn.to/2FdvwVx
- #1 Rival by T Gephart (Enemies to Lovers) http://amzn.to/2BD3eE2
- Heartbreak for Hire by Tabatha Vargo and Melissa Andrea (A man paid to have affairs) http://amzn.to/2GtWDev
- The Test by Tawna Fenske (Rom Com with a guy from the wrong side of the tracks) http://amzn.to/2BCCLGM
- A Moment in Time by Susan Stoker (Collection of short stories form a favorite author) http://amzn.to/2CxMDOZ
- Lucky Strike by MJ Nightengale (Party girl meets Rockstar. #Free in #KindleUnlimited) http://amzn.to/2sFMoBJ
- His first Crush by MJ Fields (Emotional story of healing when he saves her from a London shooting) http://amzn.to/2FiLNIA
- Still Waters by Jayne Rylon and Mari Carr (Sexy M/M) http://amzn.to/2EGlrDF
Did I miss any of your favorites that need endorsing?
Have your campaign manager call mine and we can discuss some amendments to this list.