My fellow readers,
With the summer months winding to an end, some of us look at the long days of summer and get a little teary-eyed that our days of sitting outside and reading forever will be cut short.
My fellow readers, when has the lack of sun stopped us from reading our favorite books? When has it stopped us from ignoring our kids on summer vacation so we can finish the next chapter?
Today, my fellow readers, I urge you to #oneclick your favorite new releases without thinking about the end to summer days. Because for a reader and a good book, a day is never over until that last chapter is finished.
- A Scottish Wedding by Hilaria Alexander (Hilaria is always on point with fresh stories) http://amzn.to/2vEEtlF
- Love Sick by HJ Bellus & The Girls (Heidi wrote a book with a bunch of her favorite readers, excited to read how this all worked and it’s only #99cents.) http://amzn.to/2utrqol
- Well Built by Carly Phillips and Erika Wilde (These two always know how to bring the heat to their stories) http://amzn.to/2vFcF0a
- Love in a Sandstorm by Zoe York (A new military romance in her Pine Harbour series that is a Vernon endorsed favorite) http://amzn.to/2eKkkq4
- Hannah by Chris Kennsington (Texas Rancher romance) http://amzn.to/2uwFETU
- Unbreakable by Kristen Hope Mazzola (She had me at Noir and outlaw) http://amzn.to/2uTiERx
- Exploited by A. Meredith Walters (Hacker romance) http://amzn.to/2eKnLgw
- Trixsters Anonymous by Ahren Sanders (Sexy detectives) http://amzn.to/2eK5Gzl
- Scent of Danger by Desiree Holt (fantasy and thriller combine) http://amzn.to/2uwQ4mv
- Drilled by Opal Carew (One of my top fav sexy authors) http://amzn.to/2eK5RdZ
- Swink by Adriana Locke (Reader favorite series) http://amzn.to/2uwEkjO