My fellow readers,
I’ve tried to set before you some of my most deeply held convictions and beliefs. This book world which I am privileged to serve and this group of authors which I am proud to be a part of are engaged in the massive task of restoring confidence and stability to our fellow readers.
I’ve always known that task was vital. And during these trying times, it has become even more vital than ever. Let our lack of time, our anxiety, and whatever else ails us, be the spur for us to dedicate with a new urgency our every ounce of energy and moral strength to rebuild our love for reading.
Let us stand together and do our duty and pick up these new releases.
And we shall not fail.
(parts borrowed from Margaret Thatcher’s The Lady’s Not For Turning speech. #FEELTHEVERN #MakeReadingGreatAgain)
- Execution by Lucia Franco (Deliciously taboo sequel to BALANCE with a gymnast and her coach) https://amzn.to/2Fa7FUV
- MisAdventures with The Boss by Kendall Ryan (The one night stand ends up being her new boss. ) https://amzn.to/2KbJ06i
- Savor You by Kristen Proby (Two celebrity chefs heat up more than the competition in the kitchen) https://amzn.to/2FcRPJh
- Iron Princess (She needs to stay away from him, but can’t) https://amzn.to/2JkJPIC
- Co-Ed by Rachel Van Dyken (Reverse Harem set in college) https://amzn.to/2K5ZJrH
- Blood Type by KA Linde (Politics. Vampires. Sexxxx) https://amzn.to/2HsPrAh
- Fortuity by Rochelle Paige (Two broken souls. #99cents or #FREE in #KindleUnlimited) https://amzn.to/2JkMaDq
- Jamison by Chris Kensington (Matchmaking series with a local man and the town baker) https://amzn.to/2HWqePC
- Lock and Load by Desiree Holt (A sniper and a reporter) https://amzn.to/2Fd1Vtv
- Wild in Love by Bella Andre (The perfect woman literally falls in his arms) https://amzn.to/2JlFEfO