My fellow readers,
Labor Day weekend in America was a time we spent with our families, traveling or at barbecues. It was also a time when we relished in those last bits of summer chaoticness and then realized it was time for Pumpkin spice and back to school season.
With time freed up now that the coffee store won’t be filled with teen girls drinking sugary drinks and taking our seats forever, we can finally enjoy our time. We can sit by ourselves and enjoy our coffee. Put on a sweater, curl up with a good book.
This, my fellow readers is our season. It’s time to #makereadinggreatagain
So pick up your coffee and pick up some of these new releases.
- Long For Me by Stacey Lynn (Super hot boss romance) http://amzn.to/2eztqm9
- When We Touch by Tia Louise (I received an eARC of this one and can tell you it’s a sweet and sultry second chance romance with lots of giggles) http://amzn.to/2x5OKel
- Drumline by Stacy Kestwick (College romance with a sexy drummer) http://amzn.to/2x5R59g
- Play Room by LP Dover and Heidi McLaughlin (Forbidden erotic romance) http://amzn.to/2w2Q1xM
- Eye Candy by Tijan, Bella Jewel, Tara Sivec, Helena Hunting, and J Daniels (Halloween anthology) http://amzn.to/2wBNyMR
- If There’s No Tomorrow by Jennifer L. Armentrout (YA emotional read) http://amzn.to/2iWCwyq
- One Night by Aleatha Romig (Blind Date Rom Com) http://amzn.to/2wAeyhw
- Most Valuable Playboy by Lauren Blakely (Sports star and his best friend’s sister) http://amzn.to/2wzkjf5
- Keeper by Amy Daws (Sexy soccer romance) http://amzn.to/2iWFN0G
- Breathing You In by S. Moose (Grieving widow finds love after loss) http://amzn.to/2eFvAV5
- Protecting Dakota by Susan Stoker (A favorite author, former SEAL turned member of a CIA taskforce) http://amzn.to/2w2Pz2x
- The Real Thing by Melissa Foster (A bakery owner with a fake marriage plot? YES PLEASE) http://amzn.to/2x7ErXu
- In Dire Straits by MJ Nightengale (Kindle world sexy paranormal dating agency) http://amzn.to/2wDpvgw